News forum

Friday, June 5, 2020

Picture of Sherisse Norris
Friday, June 5, 2020
by Sherisse Norris - Friday, 5 June 2020, 3:53 PM

Hello Div.18 families! It was great to connect with many of you in person this week and to hear many of you connecting with Ms. Ammaturo online this week as well. Here are a couple notes for the week of June 8-12:

• MS Teams class chats next week: We will start these up again with Ms. Ammaturo on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2pm. Ms. Norris will host one on Friday at 11am. Links to all 3 optional class chats will be posted in Google Classroom. We look forward to seeing you!

• The weekly learning opportunities for this week are attached and will be posted on Google Classroom for students. You can also find the read aloud audio files and a video from Ms. Norris each week on Google Classroom.

• Student Belongings: For those of you continuing with learning from home throughout June, I invite you to choose a time to pick up your child’s belongings from school. This will be available each Wednesday in June from 3:00-3:30pm. Please email me in advance to confirm so I can have your child’s belongings ready for quick and easy pick-up. Pick-up will be from our outside classroom door so we keep the number of people accessing the building to a minimum. Thank you for your cooperation with this!

Have a great weekend and see you next week!

COPY MY MESSAGE, PASTE, AND TRANSLATE IT HERE: https://translate.google.com/