News forum

Monday, June 24, 2019

Picture of Sherisse Norris
Monday, June 24, 2019
by Sherisse Norris - Monday, 24 June 2019, 10:56 PM

Here we are at the last week already! Thank you so much for the group gift given last week. I enjoyed reading and viewing what the kids wrote and drew for me. It has been a great year with an even better group of students.  Warm wishes for a lovely summer and good luck to our new middle schoolers.

• Tuesday is our service assembly at 9:00am. The Grade 5 BBQ lunch is on Tuesday for students only. Tuesday afternoon we'll be packing up our supplies. Please send an extra bag with your child to collect their belongings and bring them home.
  • Wednesday afternoon is our swim to Commonwealth Pool. Please make sure your child has their swim suit and towel packed.
  • Thursday is the last day for students. We have our farewell assembly to the grade 5s in the morning at 9:00am - plan to be there! It is a full regular day of school, but if you are planning to take your son/daughter home after the assembly, please let me know in advance so I can have everything ready to go. Report cards will be going home on this day as well as posted on FreshGrade.