The Spooky Boogie is almost here!
Important things to remember:
1) It is this Thursday, October 20th, 5:30pm-8pm
2) $5 per child that will include a magic show, cupcake walk, scavenger hunt, and sunspace games
3) Food is a suggested donation of $5 per meal which includes: Pizza or hot dog, carrots and bag of chips
4) We encourage everyone to come dressed up in their Halloween costumes
5) There is a photo booth available. You are welcome to bring your camera!!!
6) Cupcakes- we are asking families to bring 1 or 2 dozen decorated cupcakes to the LEPAC kitchen on Thursdaymorning, October 20th *no nuts please* Any questions, please email email@example.com
7) Volunteers!!- In order for this event to be a success, we need volunteers before, during, and after the event. Please click on the link and sign up for a shift. There are still a few vacant spots that need to be filled.
*We would also like to remind everyone that our gym floors are beautiful and brand new. There will be a lot of fun dancing that night so please choose footwear that will not create marks or dents to the floors. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!