News forum

Monday, June 27, 2016

Picture of Sherisse Norris
Monday, June 27, 2016
by Sherisse Norris - Monday, 27 June 2016, 4:54 PM

How are we at our final week together already?! It has been a fabulous year. These last few days as we wrap-up, we will take some time to celebrate the wonderful year together. Here are some important notes for our final week:

• Last 'Nature K' walk tomorrow morning (Tuesday) to McMinn Park. Please send your child with good walking shoes, comfortable clothes, and a backpack with their snack, water bottle, hat, and sunscreen.
  • Tomorrow (Tuesday)  Kindergarten Celebration (Parents are invited to join us at 2:00pm in the multi-purpose room for songs, snacks, and a slideshow to wrap-up the year.
  • Last call for USB sticks so I can share the pictures, videos, and slideshow from the year. Please send in you 4GB or larger stick tomorrow. I will return these in their report card envelopes.
  • Our last day of classes is on Wednesday, June 29th. Report cards go home on this day as well as their bags of supplies. There is a year end assembly at 9am. Parents are welcome to attend. We will be singing one special song at the assembly (one of the songs from Tuesday's celebration).
  • If you will be picking up your child early on Wednesday, please let me know ahead of time (by email or in person) so I can have all of their belongings ready to go. Thank you to those who already have indicated this.