Dear Lochside Community:
We have a number of information updates for you this week:
The LEPAC AGM took place last Wednesday May 20th. Elections were held for the LEPAC executive and the President's report was presented (attached). Your LEPAC Executive for 2015/16 are as follows:
- Co-President - Stephanie Kalabric & Kelly Perry
- Vice President - Judy Payne
- Treasurer - Don Mellings
- Secretary - Tiffany Voorberg
- Volunteer Coordinator - Mary Brookes
- Healthy Schools Committee - Jodi Holland & Tina Lazaruk
- COPACS - Reet Dangerfield
Unplug and Play Sundays!
Starting on Sunday, May 31st, and every Sunday continuing through the summer, come and meet your friends and neighbours for an afternoon of play!
- Where: Lochside Elementary School Playground
- Time: 1 -3 pm
- What: Bring your favourite sporting equipment or just come to play with your friends, and chat with your neighbours!
Please attend as a family as this is not a drop off event and organized supervision will not be provided. Please note that washroom facilities will not be available.
Talent Show Volunteers
We will need about 10-12 volunteers for the Talent Show auditions which are taking place at 11:00 - 11:45 on June 2nd and 4th. Please meet in the gym at 11:00 am. Email email@example.com if you're able to help. It's a great event to be a part of and you'll never forget it!
Victoria Youth Triathlon
Come cheer on Lochside Triathletes and support these hardworking kids as they Swim, Bike and Run!!! The Victoria Youth Triathlon is a fun, spectator friendly event that will take place on June 7th, 2015 at the University of Victoria (see http://vicyouthtri.ca for race details).
Have a great week!