Dear Parents & Guardians,
Reminder that Monday and Tuesday are the last two days of the Scholastic Book Fair! The hours are:
- Monday, November 18th – 8 to 9:15 am, 11 to 12:30 pm, and 2:30 to 4:00 pm; and
- Tuesday, November 19th – 8:00 am to 9:15 am, and 11:00 am to 12:30 pm.
Remember to bring in your used books for the Holiday Book Shop. Donations are being accepted at the front office. The Book Shop Poster is attached, in case you didn't see one come home with your child.
The Holiday Book Shop crew is in need of volunteers to help with this event! The book shop will be open during school hours only, on December 3 & 4. This is a fun event as the students get excited to shop for their family. Shifts at the bookshop are as follows: 8:45-10:45, 10:45-12:30, 12:45-2:48. Any help you can give is appreciated. Volunteers feel free to bring younger siblings and they can also shop for a gift. If you are able to help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you from: Allison S, Alison K and Tanna, The Book Shop Elves
Reminders for the week:
- Mon Nov 18th: Scholastic Book Fair
- Tue Nov 19th: Scholastic Book Fair
- Wed Nov 20th: LEPAC Meeting 6:30-8:00pm