Year End BBQ 5:30 – 8:00pm Friday June 21st
- Bring your own water bottle! We have eliminated single-use plastic bottles from our event and will not have bottled water or beverages. Also, feel free to bring your own re-usable picnic plates if you would like to reduce your waste further.
- Thank you for leaving your dogs at home.
- Relay races will run from 6-7pm starting with Kindergarten aged kids and going up to Grade 5’s in ten minute increments.
- BBQ food service will end at 7:30PM.
- Please bring the amount you would like donate to help cover the cost of the dinner/event - as we won’t be providing change. Also, bring small change for ice cream sandwiches or bubble wands – 1$/ea.
- Thank you to everyone for making sure we leave the school & grounds in immaculate clean condition at the end of the event.
- All children must be supervised. Please don’t drop your kids off unless you have asked someone specifically to be responsible for them.
- Remember a blanket or chairs for you to sit on.
- We will proceed rain or shine so see you there!