News forum

Monday, June 26, 2017

Picture of Sherisse Norris
Monday, June 26, 2017
by Sherisse Norris - Monday, 26 June 2017, 4:17 PM

Well, here we are. Our last week together. It was been a fantastic year. Thank you so much for all your support with your child's learning this year. We couldn't have done it without the support of our parents!!!

Important Dates and/or Reminders

• Tuesday
    • Service Assembly at 9am 
    • Grade 5 BBQ luncheon 11am-noon in the courtyard.
    • Cardboard Arcade games will be up after school. Feel free to drop by the class and try them out!
  • Wednesday: 
    • last Trail Walk is on this week for Wednesday first thing in the morning. Feel free to join us!
    • Grade 4/5 swim! We will be at the pool all afternoon. Please send bathing suit & towel on this day.
    • Please send a cloth grocery bag to school to bring all their supplies home on this day.
  • Thursday: 
    • LAST DAY for students. Our final assembly and Grade 5 farewell is at 9:00am. Parents welcome to attend! 
    • It is a regular day of school. If you are planning on leaving early, please let me know in advance.
  • Report cards will be posted on Thursday and available on Thursday.
  • Library books are due! Please return all school books to the library.
  • MOVING? If you are planning to move to another school for next year, or have a change of address or phone number, please contact the office so we have the most up-to-date info. Call: 250-658-5238
  • Looking for a summer tutor? Chris Chan is an elementary teacher in our district who has availability to tutor this summer. Send me an email if interested and I can pass along his contact information.