Good morning! We have a power outage at the school right now and we don't know how long it is going to take to get back on track. We are currently coping with the students and able to do a few activities. We will wait to hear from BC Hydro to see how long it's going to take to restore power before making any decisions about school for the rest of the day. If we make a decision to close the school we will follow our emergency protocol and contact families through their emergency phone numbers provided earlier in the school year. We will also keep parents informed through our school website as soon as we find out more information . Posted at 9:25 am Joe Grewal, Principal.