Dear Lochside families,
As we gear up for another week, please take note of the following LEPAC announcements:
Join Us at the Monster Scholastic Book Fair November 20-24
- Help celebrate literacy.
- Enter for a chance to win books for your home library and books for your child’s classroom.
- Get your holiday shopping done early.
- Purchase a book for your child’s classroom through our Teacher’s Wishlist Program.
Book Fair Hours:
- Friday, November 20th - 11:00 am to 12:15 pm and 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm;
- Monday, November 23rd - 8:00 am to 9:15 am, 11:00 am to 12:15 pm and 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm; and
- Tuesday, November 24th – 8:00 am to 9:15 am, 11:00 am to 12:15 pm and 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm.
Please think about volunteering for this event, as we cannot make it happen without you! An on-line sign up form has been created for this, so please check out the various jobs and shifts and sign up for any that interest you!
Fresh to Your Fundraiser
Thank you for supporting the Fresh To You Fundraiser! Our families sold 122 bundles of fruits and vegetables, earning $1000 for our school!
Our delivery date for the vegetable and fruit bundles is scheduled for Tuesday, November 17th. Bundles should be available for pick up between 2:30 – 5 pm that day at the school. Please mark your calendars to pick up your bundle(s) that day.
If you are able to assist on the delivery day (in the afternoon) by bundling the produce, or working a shift at the pick-up table, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grade 5 Families
The grade 5 fundraising orders were due last Friday so please bring in any remaining orders tomorrow morning. Also, if you are able to help on the grade 5 yearbook committee please meet on the gym stage at 2pm on Tuesday for a meeting.Save the Dates
Save the date for Movie Night on November 27th. More details to be announced in the near future.
Lochside’s annual Fill the House Food Drive is coming soon! The food drive will run from December 1st-15th. Stay tuned for more details.Miscellaneous
We are compiling a list of all class reps. If you are a class rep, please email email@example.com to let us know for which class.
The LEPAC kitchen is full of cupcake containers for parents to claim from the Halloween Bash.
Have a great week!