We are coming along nicely on the Outdoor Learning Centre and we now have a covered structure!!
In the coming weeks we will need help in many different areas. We are still desperately looking for anyone that can volunteer their time and possibly equipment. Anything helps!
Here is what we will be needing:
- Backhoe, bobcat or mini excavator for backfill - anyone have a machine? This job will take no more than 2-3 hours.
- Roofers - anyone know a roofer or have a good contact a roofing company that will donate some time? We will supply all material...just need the labour.
- Carpenters - We sill have some cross bracing and finish carpentry to do. Anybody with an air compressor, framing tools and some framing knowledge??
- Painting/Staining- We still have a lot of staining and painting to do. Next shipment of material coming at the end of the week.
- Cleanup - Anyone have a truck and or access to a dump bin? We have a lot of end cuts and waste material that we will need to discard.
- Landscaping - Once we get backfilled, we could use a landscaper to help level the soil and plant some seed.
Any volunteers please contact Ivica Kalabric directly at email@example.com. Many thanks for the volunteers who have come out!