PAC News

LEPAC Monday Update May 20th

Picture of Lochside PAC
LEPAC Monday Update May 20th
by Lochside PAC - Monday, 20 May 2013, 9:30 PM

Dear Parents/Guardians,

Due to an increase in security measures within the School District email system, I will now be sending the Monday Updates through this forum.  If at any point you would like to unsubscribe, you can do so under the parents tab, by clicking subscriptions and following the prompts (on the Lochside school website).  If you have any questions, please email me at lochsidepac@sd63.bc.ca and I will try to answer them!

Thank you to the parents for coming out to the LEPAC AGM last week.  Here is a list of our LEPAC Executives for the 2013-2014 year.

Rachel Calder, President; Judy Payne, Vice-President; Don Mellings, Treasurer; Robbyn Brodie, Secretary; Mary Brookes, Volunteer Coordinator; Heather Caul Healthy Schools Coordinator; and Kerry Walsh, COPACS.

We will be looking for spending priorities for the coming year and will be sending out a survey in the coming month to gain some insight on direction.  If you have any fabulous ideas, please forward them to me to be included on the survey. 

If you can help with Fun Lunch this Friday, please let your classroom rep know!  We still need some more help.

Thank you to ALL the parents who contributed to the Teachers' and Staff Appreciation Week.  It meant a lot to the teachers and staff and we recieved a lot of thank you's and kind remarks.  A special thank you to guru organizer Scarlet Yum for coordinating!!

Thank you to all parent drivers for driving Slowly in the parking lot and taking extra time to ensure you are not rushing.  Consider dropping off your child ten minutes earlier and picking up ten minutes later to help with the parking lot rush. 

Reminders for the Week:

• Wed May 22nd: Walking, Wheeling, Wednesday
  • Friday May 24th: Parent Appreciation Day 8-9AM in front of school
  • Friday May 24th: Fun Lunch

Have a Great Week,

Rachel Calder, LEPAC President