On behalf of LEPAC Exec we would like to wish everyone a happy, safe Spring Break! Though our Spring Breaks may not look like we thought they would, we hope that you have lots of great time together as a family. Please make sure to stay safe, watch for information from the school district and Lochside regarding back to school etc.
With recommendations to avoid large group settings, a number of things within Lochside and in the community are being cancelled or postponed, please keep an eye out regarding these things. See below for further postponements.
· TC 10K has been cancelled
Please see the message below from the school regarding COVID-19 and Lochside
Dear Lochside Community: Parents and Guardians
You will be receiving email directly from our
Superintendent about our collective actions to keep our community safe with
regard to COVID-19.
A few points for you from Lochside:
· We wish you all a good rest and some happy times over the Spring Break
· School is back in session on Monday March 30th
· At this time, the province has not issued any order to extend the Spring Break period. As this situation is fluid, it is important that parents continue to monitor the news as well as check our district website for the most current information. Stay tuned and in touch with announcements by checking our school district website: https://www.sd63.bc.ca/
With respect to events planned for the 2-3 weeks after Spring Break:
· School concerts for April 7th and 22nd are postponed – new dates will be determined and communicated out after the break
· The Scholastic Book Fair (April 3-7) has been postponed
· The Gr. 4&5 bike skills workshops will go ahead as planned
All of us at Lochside wish you well Take good care!