We need to thank so many people:
- The Zone and Jade the DJ for volunteering their time and equipment
- Will D. - new DJ Star
- Barry K. - for coordinating food for the event
- Kirsty H. - for coordinating games
- Lochside staff for donating space, time, art...
- Custodians Ian and his crew for supporting our event
- LEPAC executive (20 volunteers on the planning committee, and 60 on site for the whole night) for their vision and sense of fun in putting it all together!!!!!
- Claremont and ROMS students (34 of them!) for being helpers.
All in all it equaled buckets of fun